Sunday, May 29, 2011

Catching up

It sure seems like I do an awful lot of that. Well, so be it. You all came for the pictures anyway :-)
 Eliza is now 6 months old and on solids. I haven't fed her anything she doesn't like so far. But you probably could have figured that out from those rolls on her arms.
 Grant, NE is home to one of the most awesome parks! Noah is hiding in the tunnel.
 My little angel. This is one of the thousand thousand reasons I love being a mother.
 These two were thick as thieves on our trip to UT. Grandma and Grandpa Morgan pulled out the outdoor swing, and it was about an hours worth of entertainment.

 Here they are pretending to sleep.
 Two of my favorite people. I wonder why it is that the very old have the greatest adoration for the very young.
 I have a list of projects that seems to grow exponentially faster than I check them off that list. But I did, in fact, check this one off the list recently. I've been working on these paintings since Montana. They're a pair of jungle-ish scenes for the kids' room. To skirt the inevitable teasing from the DH, I have made them (roughly) ecologically accurate. The top one is India, the bottom one Africa.

1 comment:

farmerette said...

So glad everything is going well for you! I loved the pics that you painted. You ought to try some of them in your etsy store. My kids still talk about Noah constantly and we love being able to check in on the goings on of your family.