Friday, April 29, 2011

Make My Day!

I did it! I finally posted my coasters on Etsy! And! I got featured in someone's treasury! Exclamation point! (for those of you wondering what a treasury is, click here. My listing is the Mah Jongg coasters.)

So sorry about the long blogging hiatus - we moved. Yes, again. But locally this time. We are now in a charming little town called Grant. Aaron works in Grant, so we made the move to save on gas and get a bigger place. If Highlands Ranch gave up it's cookie cutter ways and strip malls, and morphed into a small town, Grant's what it would be like. The homes are well-kept, there are lots of young families with kids, there's a stellar park with four playgrounds and an old-style merry-go-round (the kind you push), and everyone we've met is very friendly. We like it here.

I had misplaced my camera cable, so here's a catch-up post for pictures.
 Piggie Tails!
 Aaron's first Rio Grande Turkey with a bow. He sure tasted good. We made turkey nuggets two nights in a row.
 Aaron training Zeus. He's learning fast. He can come, sit, go down, go to his kennel, and drop an object in his mouth. And the dog's a quick study too.
 The girls. Me and Liza-Lou chillin' in the afternoon.
 Liza's a chocolate fan already.
 Liza loves to pet the dog. He rarely sticks around long enough for her to do it, but she tries.
 Nothin' like a dog and his boy.
 Easter eggs! Rather than tempt fate, when it comes to messy activities like dying eggs or eating pasta, we just remove clothing from the equation.
 We never used the little shrinky wrapper thingies that come with the eggs when I was a kid, but Aaron tried it, and they actually look rather nice.
 Noah had a lot of fun with the Easter eggs. And he cracked every last one.
 Aaron's egg.
 Happy Easter!
 Our Primary (plus three visitors) on Easter Sunday. A sweet lady from our branch made all these little bunny Easter baskets for the kids.
 Liza in her Easter dress.
Noah with his Easter basket booty. Because of the distance to church, we didn't go after the Easter eggs until Easter afternoon.

1 comment:

farmerette said...

If I ever move I'll know who to call for tips. You have got to have it down to a science by now! I'm so glad to hear you are loving your new home. The kids were so excited to see pictures of Noah and Eliza. I can't believe how fast they are changing! We miss you but are glad you are happy and doing well in your new home.