Saturday, February 5, 2011

Zoo-bies

So Aaron made the most hilarious 15-second movie clips while testing his new trail camera today. I had to open my big, fat mouth and ask permission to stick them on the blog. He promptly deleted them. Stupid me. I am adding a rule #6 to the rules of life - It is easier to obtain forgiveness than permission. Sorry you all had to miss out on Aaron doing the funky chicken and pretending to be King Kong.

These pictures from our awesome trip to Omaha last weekend should be an adequate replacement for the deleted videos. Enjoy!

 At the Henry Doorly Zoo in Omaha, there's a cool jungle exhibit that contains a suspended bridge with animals on either side climbing in the trees. Noah is showing Daddy the birdie.
 The tapir takin' five.
 The aquarium was my favorite part.


 Inside the shark tunnel.
 I love the look on this guy's face. So smug.

No comments: