Saturday, October 29, 2011

Revolting Recipes - Intestine Breadsticks

I was really looking forward to our church Halloween party this year, but alas, Liza got sick so we couldn't go. But I made this spooky snack in anticipation of going. I was inspired by this idea here (yes, I got it on Pinterest).

I made a few modifications, though. I was fresh out of puff pastry (I doubt I could get it at the local grocery store anyway), and it sounded expensive and fattening. So I made the same idea with breadsticks instead.

I'd give you the recipe, but it's just Betty Crocker foccacia rolled into breadsticks, then I used a baby spoon to dab some marinara sauces in the seams and sprinkled Parmesan cheese. Voila! A nauseating side dish! Now I just need an awesome Halloween party to go to...

1 comment:

Jess said...

Way to be a creative mommy! Looks gross!