Sunday, September 11, 2011

Pictures - Catch Up

Here are a bunch of pictures from this summer. For a while there, the technology gods came back to curse my blog again and wouldn't let me upload anything. So here they are, in no particular order...


I realized that I am in very few pictures on my own blog. I suppose it would seem narcissistic to be otherwise, but here's one the kiddies with their mom, for once. We took a trip down by Imperial and had Family Home Evening at Enders Reservoir (as featured in the best seller "Heaven is For Real").
Here's a little friend we caught while we were there. Noah was brave enough to pet him.
 Here's Aaron doing his hunter/fisher/gatherer thing. He caught a whopper of a rockfish this round, and it broke his fishing pole. Needless to say, the big one got away.
Liza had a fun time playing in the water. She LOVES swimming, the bathtub - anything with water.
Liza and Daddy at Enders.
Noah the Little Mermaidman. 
   
I made a red velvet cake mix and let Noah lick the bowl. This was the result. If you're going as anything bloody for Halloween, skip the ketchup and go straight for the red velvet cake mix.
My baby boy turned 3 this July (sniff, sniff). This is a crummy picture, but I just love the look on his face. It was consistent for all of his birthday gifts. We had to coax him to open each of the remaining ones because he wanted to stop and play with the one he'd just opened. A good lesson in being grateful for what you have.

Noah with his birthday cake. It was going to be a pirate cake, but Noah wanted Thomas. I might've known. My first cake made from scratch!
Liza's hair is getting SOOOOOOOO long! I love putting her in piggie tails. She shakes her head to make them wiggle or when she's tired.

2 comments:

farmerette said...

Oh, I can't believe how fast they are growing! Great pics and good job on the cake!

Jess said...

You have some dang stinkin´ cute kids! Miss you like crazy!